The IELDRA Inc. Copyright Policy
The IELDRA Inc. (the “Company”) respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our Users to do the same. Each User is responsible for ensuring that the materials they upload or contribute to the Company Services (as defined in the Terms of Service Policy) do not infringe any third party copyright.
The Company has adopted a general policy regarding copyright infringement in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998. The Company removes material that is the subject of a compliant DMCA takedown notice. Section 512 of the DMCA provides the rules for reporting copyright infringement and for filing a counter-notification.
Filing a DMCA Notice to Remove Copyrighted Content- for Copyright Holders
If you believe that material or content residing on or accessible through the Company Services infringes your copyright, please send a notice of copyright infringement containing the following information to our Designated Agent listed below:
- An electronic or physical signature of you or the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright;
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- Identification of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Company Services, sufficient for the Company to locate the material;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement made under the penalty of perjury, that the above information is accurate, and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
The above information must be submitted to our Designated Agent for copyright infringement purposes:
Attn: Copyright Agent
Address: 1548 Northfield Lane, Lafayette, CO 80026
Telephone Number: 832-358-9517
Filing a DMCA Counter-Notification to Restore Removed Content- for IELDRA Inc. Users
If you believe that your material has been removed by mistake or misidentification, please provide the Company with a written counter-notification containing the following information:
- Your name, address, and telephone number.
- Identification of the material that was removed and the location on the Company Services where it previously appeared.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material.
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located, or if your address is outside of the United States, any judicial district in which the Company may be found and that you will accept service of process from the person who filed the original DMCA notice or an agent of that person.
- A physical or electronic signature of the user claiming mistaken removal.
You may submit this information via:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Offline: Designated Agent (address provided above)
Upon receipt of a valid counter-notice, we will promptly forward a copy to the person who filed the original notice. If we do not receive notice within 10 business days that the copyright owner or agent is seeking a court order to prevent further infringement of the material at issue, we may replace or cease disabling access to the material that was removed.
In filing a DMCA notice or counter-notification, please make sure that you have complied with all of the above requirements. If the Company requests additional information necessary to make your DMCA notice or counter-notification complete, please provide that information promptly. If you fail to comply with any or all of these requirements, your DMCA notice or counter-notification may not be processed further.
In addition, please make sure that all of the information you provide is accurate. UNDER SECTION 512(f) OF THE COPYRIGHT ACT, 17 U.S.C. § 512(f), ANY PERSON WHO KNOWINGLY MATERIALLY MISREPRESENTS THAT MATERIAL OR ACTIVITY IS INFRINGING OR WAS REMOVED OR DISABLED BY MISTAKE OR MISIDENTIFICATION MAY BE SUBJECT TO LIABILITY.
The Company may disclose any communications concerning DMCA notices or other intellectual property complaints to third parties, including users who have posted the allegedly infringing material.